In normal times, there are always lots of things happening in our club. We hold monthly potlucks, wine and beer tasting and pub lunches. Golf, cycling and bowling are activities that we enjoy together. Many art and musical events also take place.
Currently, we are exploring activities with Zoom. We have had Quiz Night, Drinks & Appies and Beer Night online. Several of us are participating in monthly photo scavenger hunts through Facebook.
Cycling, golf and Ladies Lunch have just resumed. We also plan to hold small backyard get-togethers and have started a Photography Club.
- Ladies Picnic lunch – 4 maximum per group, various locations and dates
- Outdoor Drinks & Appies – 8 maximum per group, various locations and dates
- Outdoor Beer & Wine tasting – 8 maximum per group, various locations and dates
- Seawall Walk – Tuesdays 10:30 am
- Golf – Friday mornings
- Lost Arts – 4 maximum per group, arts and crafts activities
- Plein Air Painting – 6 maximum per group, 3rd Thurday/month, various locations
- Hiking and Cycling groups – weekly events
On-line and Zoom Events:
- Book Clubs
- Photo Scavenger Hunt – monthly challenges
- Trivia Night – monthly, usually Saturday night
Bowling team above. Photos from the June rainbow themed photo scavenger hunt below. 🌈